8(a) STARS II, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. With a $10 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option, 8(a) STARS II allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements while strengthening opportunities for 8(a) small businesses.
For more information, please visit the GSA’s STARS II website.
- Contract # GS00Q17GWD2362
- Constellation(s) (C) and Functional Area(s) (FA) awarded by this contract are: CIFA2
- Constellations: 8(a) STARS II industry partners are classified in two constellations. Industry partners in both constellations have competitive pricing and technical proficiency. Constellation II also includes industry partners with an additional industry credential, such as Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) or ISO 9001 (quality management system) (Links lead to nongovernment websites.)
- Directed Task Orders: 8(a) STARS II allows for directed task orders up to $4 Million, including options. Orders more than $4 Million must be competed among the industry partners in your chosen constellation and functional area.
- Task Order Types: 8(a) STARS II offers fixed price, time and materials, labor hour, and blended task order types; providing greater flexibility in procuring IT service solutions to meet your mission requirements.
5680 King Centre Dr, Suite 600
Alexandria, VA 22315